Empty thoughts and mutterings

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Perception

Oh him ? He has a balanced head on his shoulders. He’s the one to talk to, if you need help.
Oh him? He’s irresponsible. Can’t take his own decisions himself. How’s he going to help you ?
Oh him ? He’s a nice guy. Helpful and caring and generous!
Oh him ? All he does is talk trash about other people ! Look at his smile. So fake !
Oh him ? He’s so down to earth and easily approachable. Wish I could do it like he does.
Oh him ? He doesn’t have the time for us. He’s too busy with those important people.
Oh him ? He’s the one that made me do the things I didn’t know I could.
Oh him ? He’s the one that puts a road block on the spirits of talented youngsters.
Oh him ? He has so many friends, he won’t need me.

10 Comments:

  • And your point being ?

    Sorry this jus went over my head !

    By Blogger Sayee, at 5:48 PM  

  • Dinesh,

    Looks like you have watched "Crash" recently.)

    Bala

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 AM  

  • I dont agree that "you cant take decisions by urself".
    All other perceptions about you - I agree, concur and conclude :)

    By Blogger Prabhu, at 2:46 PM  

  • "He doesn’t have the time for us. He’s too busy with those important people

    He’s the one that puts a road block on the spirits of talented youngsters.

    Can’t take his own decisions himself. How’s he going to help you ?"

    all 3 of the above are wrong. atleast i havent seen it or heard others say it on a serious note.

    ore ketta payakkum - nariya poi solluvaan avalodhan. enakkum adhe dhan weak point :-)

    - Laka

    PS : enne dhideernu feeliingsssu?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 PM  

  • sooper narration!!

    azhaga wordsla konduvandhirukeenga!!

    Same/Similar concurring perceptions from many people are in general due to how much priority we give knowlingly or unknowingly to things right!!!

    By Blogger Maayaa, at 12:43 AM  

  • Oh him? Why is he being so egotistic now? I didn't know him this way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 AM  

  • Just one clarification:

    This was not for you guys to say, "no we don't think you're like this"..All it was meant to do, was to show how a world looks at one thing in so many different ways. Some perceptions are right, and some are not. The trick lies in how we not let it affect it one way or another.

    Anon: :), I hope this answered your question.

    By Blogger dinesh, at 7:29 AM  

  • By Blogger RS, at 10:29 AM  

  • RS, very :)

    At thath time I didn't relate to your artilce as much. Guess it took some time for me to come around :)

    By Blogger dinesh, at 6:33 PM  

  • Dinesh,
    I was musing over this a few days back and we've had talks about this a lot! So I had this "bingo" feeling when I read this..:))

    By Blogger The Doodler, at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home